- Here at Easy Storage Rockingham, we are very excited about the WA government’s building grants which has been introduced! Available until Dec 2020 – these grants will help our tradies in the building industry deal with the effects of COVID-19.
- The WA grant means new homebuyers, who meet income criteria for the federal package, could receive $45,000 in government assistance.
- That figure rises to $69,440 if the buyer is a first home owner and eligible for the existing $10,000 first home owner grant and stamp duty concession.
Do I qualify?
- If you are uncertain if you qualify – please see the Building Bonus Grants here
How do I apply?
- If you wish to apply for a new home construction grant, you can do it here
- This is a great initiative from the government to help our tradies, but it is also a wonderful opportunity to get into the housing market!!
- Your own home is now a much more reachable goal!
- At Easy Storage Rockingham we are here to help you every step of the way.
How can we help?
- Storage is our business – we will take care of your valuables while you are building your new home.
- Access to our wide range of affordable storage units is just a click away
- You can easily book online or come and see us
- We are always just a free phone call away – 1800 655 922
- We can help you with any boxes and other packing requirements, and even recommend a trustworthy removalist
- Any new storer gets our fantastic large enclosed furniture trailer for hire at just $50/day, making your move even more affordable, or you can have our small cage trailer free for move in – talk to us today
- Or contact us on Facebook
Don’t take our word for it