- Is your lease up? Or have you just finished building your new home?
- Are you finally upgrading to your dream home?
- Are you single? Or moving house with your family?
- Moving can be a stressful, exciting and difficult experience all rolled into one.
- At Easy Storage Rockingham we would like to give you some tips to help keep a cool head in planning and executing your big move.
- Although it may seem like something obvious, it is quite common for anyone to run out of time to plan their move properly.
- Moving can be a huge task and can be fairly time consuming.
- We recommend that you plan a sit down session with your spouse and/or family and create a list of things to do and the timeframe required, to help assist in a much easier move.
- If you are single, you can plan most of this on your own, but do involve your friends or family who will be helping you, especially on moving day.
- You can contact us at Easy Storage Rockingham to ask any packing, storing or moving advice. We can even recommend a trustworthy removalist for you.
Ask help for your move
- At Easy Storage Rockingham, we have all the boxes and packing supplies you will need. Come and see our box shop or shop online – it is that easy!
- Check out our helpful moving house checklist
- If at any time before, during, or after you move house, you need a storage unit, you can easily book online on our website.
- We are here to help make your moving house EASY!
Don’t stress and try to enjoy the move!
- We urge you to really try not to stress if everything doesn’t go exactly according to your plans.
- Take every challenge as it arises and deal with it calmly on the day. It will work out fine in the end.
- It may not seem easy, but if you planned well, you can afford to enjoy the move into your new place.
- This is the start of a new chapter and a new adventure in your life.
- Change is as good as a holiday, they say. It also allows you to expand your horizons, whether you are moving down the street or across the country.