Now that you have decided when and where you are moving to, you may well have hundreds of questions rolling through your mind about what to do next… Let Easy Storage Rockingham put your mind at ease and answer the most frequently asked questions we get:
How does self storage work?
- Firstly we have good news: self storage is a fairly straight forward process designed to help you find the best storage solution tailored to your personal needs.
- It starts out with making a decision on the correct size storage unit for you. We have a large variety of units, starting from small storage lockers and increasing in size to very large units. Our friendly and professional staff will help you decide which unit you will need, depending on what you would like to store. Or if you prefer, you can even book online at easystorage.com.au
- You book your preferred move in date, which can be done immediately even if it is a few weeks away.
- Now all you need is your photo ID and a padlock, and you can sign your storage agreement beforehand or on the day you move your things into your storage unit.
- At Easy Storage Rockingham, our trailer is available free of charge to any new storer for moving in! Ask us today.
What size storage unit would I need?
- This is something our experienced staff will easily help you with. You can come onsite and inspect the different size storage units available to you.
- Another option is to have a look online at our different storage unit sizes for Personal Storage or Business Storage
What access do I have?
- Our site provides you with 24/7 access, allowing you to come and go any time of the day or night.
- When signing your storage agreement, you will be issued with a pin code which will disarm the alarm on your storage unit and allow you access whenever it suits you – you will not be restricted by business hours at all!
- And when you leave the site, you use your pin code again, which will activate the alarm on your storage unit and give you peace of mind.
- Easy Storage Rockingham does have an office which is open during business hours as well.
Does Easy Storage sell boxes?
Yes, and everything else you may need when moving/storing! We have the largest box showroom in Rockingham and offer a huge range of boxes, including second hand ones. We also stock a wide range of packing materials, including; packing tape, packing paper, bubble wrap, padlocks, furniture covers and much more.
And best of all, you can even buy online at Easy Storage Box Shop
What payment options are available?
We accept payments via credit, eftpos, cash or direct debit. You can send us your monthly rent through internet banking, or even pop into the office and have a chat and coffee with our friendly staff.
Where can I store my vehicle, boat or caravan?
- We have a range of options for storing your vehicle, boat or caravan.
- Outside parking bays are available year round and we also have larger storage units if you wish to have undercover storage. We have wide driveways, allowing for easy access.
- Have a look at our options at Vehicle Storage
How long can I store for?
We offer short and long term storage, ask our staff for a quote. We will work out a great deal for long term storage – ask us today!
Can businesses store with us?
They certainly can and do! We can take deliveries and dispatch goods on your behalf, without you even being on-site. Talk to us about affordable business solutions – we will help you.
Do I need insurance?
We highly recommend insurance; please ask our staff for monthly quotes. If it is worth storing; it is worth insuring!
What do I need to do when I move out?
We require 14 days notice. Once you’ve emptied your storage unit, simply let the staff know and they’ll either arrange a refund or wish you all the best as you move on from Easy Storage.
If your questions aren’t on here, find us on Facebook, give us a free call on 1800 655 922 or pop in so we can answer it for you.