A good storage facility should provide a service to suit your individual needs. Consider the following:
- Price – Pricing should be competitive and remember – you get what you pay for. If you are getting a ridiculously cheap rate, make sure you are not compromising on security or that access is limited to set time periods like business hours only.
- Safe and secure – Having the peace of mind that you valuables are stored safely, is priceless. Ensure your storage facility has top notch security in place, and make use of their offer for insurance if you do not have cover of your own.
- Access – 24/7 access is the best option when storing your valuables. No set times to keep in mind when you require access to your stuff – you can come and go as you please.
- Business storage and archive – there is no reason why you should be paying excessive rent to have enough space available for excess stock or your office archives. A storage unit is much more affordable, and with 24/7 access and receipt/dispatch services, it will be like running your business from an additional premises at a fraction of the cost!
- Receipt & Dispatch – Why would you waste valuable time by waiting around for trucks and couriers to deliver your goods? Let your storage facility take care of it for you and save you time and money. They can accept deliveries on your behalf and store it safely away in accordance with your instructions. You will be notified when a delivery has arrived, or your orders can be dispatched on your behalf – Easy Business Storage!
- Moving House/Building – Moving can be stressful, but your storage facility can help relieve your anxiety. They can help with all your packing needs and the storage you require to get you into your new home without too much hassle. They should also be able to recommend trustworthy removalists or provide a courtesy moving trailer when you sign up for a storage unit.
- Seasonal Gear – Seasonal gear can take up valuable space when not in use. A Storage unit will easily solve this problem and get these out of sight until you need them next season.
- Vehicle/mobile home/boat storage – FIFO workers find this option quite useful, so do grey nomads and boat lovers. The perfect answer when you are working away a few weeks at a time, or for in-between your trips to avoid the mobile home/boat becoming an eyesore in your neighbourhood. You will be able to choose undercover parking or not, in different sizes, to suit your budget and your needs.